Wood Composite Plastic
A first for South Africa, Eco friendly Garage doors.
- Resists Fading
- Fire Resistance
- Insect Resistant
- Splinter free
- Won’t split or warp
- Won’t shrink or swell
- Moisture Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Slip Resistant (Wet -Dry)
- EZ Cut, Nailed, Screwed
- Light Weight
- Paint, Stain Adhesion Not Needed virtually NO MAINTENANCE
- Low Heat Build Up
- Eco Friendly – Our decking is made from 90% recycled materials
- 2% fading from original colour.
How is composite product (WPC – Wood Plastic Composite) made?
Composite decking is made from a combination of different materials (namely, wood and plastic), which are processed to give the appearance of wood. Both the wood (which consists of lumber industry by products like sawdust, chips and wood fibres) and the plastic can be made from recycled material.
Our manufacturers mix the components, often adding a pigment and preservative. The mixture is heated, formed into board-shaped lengths and then cooled. The resulting board of composite decking is usually heavier than wood. Composite decking is rot resistant, UV resistant, doesn’t warp, won’t give people splinters, and doesn’t need to be painted, stained or sealed.
Care and maintenance guide
- General cleaning with a broom or mop will suffice for most situations.
- For tougher stains dilute detergent in warm water and using a scrubbing brush clean stain until removed.
- After any cleaning hose off and use a mop to remove the excess water. On a warm day the deck should dry with no water marks.
- If damp leaves are allowed to build up or the deck is in a shaded damp site mould or mildew may develop. This can be treated with diluted “anti mould”
- We suggest a mat under your BBQ to protect from grease stains.
- Avoid dragging heavy items over the deck as it will scratch. Scratches can be dealt with by lightly sanding the deck,following the grain of the wood as described.
- After any cleaning hose off and use a mop to remove the excess water. On a warm day the deck should dry with no water marks in a few moments